FCU's Foundation for Our Communities
|Who We've Already Supported|
|Effective Date: Saturday, April 29th, 2017|
|Community||Total Received to Date|
At Frankenmuth Credit Union we know the importance of being community focused and have always been proud of the active role our board and staff have taken in positively impacting the communities we serve in our volunteer hours spent, our monetary contributions or our involvement in civic groups. We always work towards making a difference. The Frankenmuth Credit Union Foundation for Our Communities is just another piece of our community re-investment initiatives and is a source of grants to promote the betterment of all of our communities. Applying for a grant is easy.
Some of the criteria for our FCU Foundation for Our Communities include:
- Will give consideration to organizations that meet the IRS guidelines for non-profit organizations (i.e. 501(c)3 and/or 502(c)4)
- Must serve a need within Frankenmuth Credit Union's (FCU) field of membership.
- Supports charitable purposes which further the betterment of the communities served by FCU
- Consideration given to entity/member request with established relationship with FCU
- Targeting 30% of funds dispersed for youth-related purposes, 40% of funds dispersed to community-related purposes and 30% to other
- The foundation board will meet once a quarter.
- Applications must be received by March 15, June 15, September 15, or December 15. Applications can be mailed to: Frankenmuth Credit Union, Attn: Marketing, P.O. Box 209, Frankenmuth MI 48734 or dropped off at any Frankenmuth Credit Union office, attention marketing.
- Funds can not be used for current general operating or maintenance expenses
- Funds cannot support one religion over another and cannot support one certain political representative, party or cause.
- Will not fund individuals, except in the case of scholarships.
- Applicants may be asked to present in person to the FCU Foundation for Our Communities board
Upcoming quarterly review meetings presently scheduled:
August 15, 2017
October 17, 2017
January 23, 2018
April 24, 2018
Go to main navigation